We are Freed Mesans
So The Decemberists show last night in Mesa, Arizona was freaking AMAZING!
- Colin kept referring to us as “Free Mesans”
- All my favorite songs were played
- DRACULA’S DAUGHTER(/bladder)!
- Dracula’s Daughter/Oh, Valencia! mash-up? Thank you, baby Jesus!
- Freaking awesome seats
- Sarah Watkins is so freaking cute. I want to have a cuddle party with her.
- Colin’s ginger beard
- Colin’s dapper suit
- Chris Funk’s awesome was showcased nicely.
- MARINER’S REVENGE SONG
- The Footloose Moment (tm- Chris Funk) aka everyone started dancing.
- The Decemberists still love us even if Jan Brewer is a stupid bitch.
- I got my second show poster (there were only 75 available at this one)
Jenny was at home, which made me sad because I just want her to feel well again. Last night I wore my Team Jenny shirt proudly! We love and miss you, Jenny!